It’s been an amazing year for mobile innovation and MobileBridge is proud to have partnered with some of the industry’s leading organizations to deliver amazing mobile experiences for customers. Mobile development firms and digital agencies alike have contributed to the progress of the MobileBridge solution by not only providing services to successfully leverage MobileBridge capabilities, but also develop complementary capabilities that provide a total solution to key mobile challenges in the market.
Some of the great work in 2016 from our partners include:
- New mobile app accelerators for mobile commerce applications that allow customers to get to market quickly with a mobile commerce app.
- Connectors into other systems such as Salesforce.com, Hybris, Demandware, Magento and POS systems.
- Integration with high definition video for the “ultimate selfie” and loyalty benefits.
“Our partners are critical for us achieving our vision of helping companies maximize the mobile opportunity in front of them. Driving customer loyalty, retention, and revenue through the mobile channel is often an untapped opportunity for companies, that together with our partners, we help them realize.”
Mika Alapiessa, VP of Alliances
We are constantly trying to improve the value of our Partner Program to the community. As such, and based on feedback from our existing network, we have revamped our Partner Program to not only provide additional value to our partners, but also cover every type of firm that wants to be a part of the unified program and bring mobile solutions to market. Our goal is to be known as the best company with which to do business.
Key benefits of the MobileBridge Partner Program include:
- Commercial opportunity – build a mobile practice that drives revenue and grows your business.
- Co-marketing opportunities – at a minimum, partners are listed on our website, but there are also various other programs in which to participate including thought leadership, events, PR or lead generation programs.
- Technical trainings & documentation – exclusive technical training facilitated by our development and customer success team and access to the private partner portal for documentation.
- Business briefings – insight into the product roadmap, marketing plans, and customer feedback to ensure you are ahead of the game and have the info needed to plan your business.
- Sales training and support – sales materials, presentations and joint sales calls to provide you with the consultative knowledge to help define impactful mobile projects.
- Lead referrals – we don’t built apps, you do. So, our partners facilitate any mobile project requests from our lead base.
If you are interested in joining the MobileBridge Partner Network, or just want to learn more, let us know! If you are an existing partner and have questions about the revamped program, contact Mika Alapiessa, VP Partnerships and Alliances, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you are as excited as we are to take mobile solutions to the next level in 2017!